Kitchen Considerations and ConcernsView Blog Archive
It’s easy to lose focus of the big picture when choosing your kitchen appliances. You can be so focused on the different features of your kitchen appliances that you might forget to consider how the appliance will fit into the overall layout of your kitchen. The following are a few considerations and concerns to think about before choosing your kitchen appliances:
- The layout – The most basic kitchen designs tend to follow the work triangle layout. This is fine, but if you are planning on designing a larger kitchen with additional features, such as two sinks or multiple ovens, then you need to break up your layout into zones. Make sure there’s plenty of circulation throughout the layout and that the chef’s work zone doesn’t get disturbed by traffic.
- The sizes – Consider the space available before you get a commercial-sized oven. Smaller appliances can be more efficient and economical. To keep your kitchen design balanced, make sure your appliances are in proportion to each other.
- Your needs – You may need to sacrifice space or features in order to meet your needs, so consider them carefully.
- Designing Kitchens with Universal Appeal and Accessibility
- Indoors or Out, We Have Your Appliance Needs Covered
- What You Need to Know About Selecting a Refrigerator