Kitchen Kits According to CooksView Blog Archive
Choosing your kitchen appliances is no easy task. There are a lot of things to consider and a lot of choices to make. However, if you’re going to listen to anyone’s advice, you should turn to that of a chef. The following are a few tips for choosing appliances from a chef:
- For the most part, the more expensive an appliance is, the better it functions. However, one exception to this rule is the oven door. An oven door with a poor seal will leak heat, causing your kitchen to become unbearably hot. Check the doors to see how well they close before buying an oven.
- When choosing a stovetop, get one that offers a range of BTU options. You’ll want a burner that has roughly 3,000 BTUs to simmer food as well as a burner that has upwards of 12,000 BTUs to boil large pots of food.
- If you love to bake, then a double oven is worth the investment. But if you don’t bake often and you have a small family, a single oven should suffice.
Use these tips to help pick out your kitchen appliances. Contact us at Sewell Appliance for more kitchen appliance advice today.
- Transparency Isn’t Just for Business and Government
- Your Kitchen Layout Is Just As Important As Your Appliances
- Choose the Right Finish for Your Kitchen