What You Need to Know About Selecting a RefrigeratorView Blog Archive
A new refrigerator can cost a pretty penny, which is why it’s important that you choose the right one. This can be a lot easier said than done – especially for people who’ve never put a second thought into their refrigerator. The following are a few of the options you have when choosing a refrigerator:
- Full-depth refrigerators – Full-depth refrigerators, which are considered the standard type, are between 31 and 35 inches deep. They’ll give you the most amount of cubic storage, which means they are good options for larger families. However, because of their size, they can be cumbersome in smaller kitchen spaces.
- Counter-depth refrigerators – These units are only between 24 and 26 inches deep not including the door. This type of fridge is more built-in than a standard full-depth unit and has much more clearance around the door. However, it doesn’t have quite the amount of clearance as a true built-in, but it’s much more affordable.
- Built-in refrigerators – These units are between 24 and 25 inches deep including their doors. They are perfect for smaller kitchens or for creating a seamless look.
Consider these fridge options. Contact us at Sewell Appliance for more information about our wide variety of refrigerators.
- Kitchen Styles and White Appliances
- Kitchen Kits According to Cooks
- Transparency Isn’t Just for Business and Government